Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My musing today is about time management. I don’t seem to have enough time in the day to do everything I need to get done. (or want to get done!) I am a pretty organized person, so I normally don’t struggle too much with this but lately it seems I’ve lost the organization and my life is spiraling out of control. (Ok that is an exaggeration…lol) Maybe it is the fact that it is summer and I would rather be outside but it seems I need more time to do the things I want to do (read/write/ splash around with the kids in the backyard) rather than the things I have to do (work/laundry).
Maybe I just need a vacation!
Anyone else struggling with time management lately?
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your musing in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
Monday Musing is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Check out their blog!