Musing Mondays (May 6)
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I don’t tend to read mainstream, unless it is something that catches my interest immediately. I read the Twilight series, but never read any Harry Potter for example.
I do read a lot, well as much as I can since I like to write as well. Currently I can’t wait for Spirit (Elemental #3) by Brigid Kemmerer. I just finished Breathless the short novella and loved it. If anyone hasn’t heard of this series you need to check it out. Goodreads is a place to start or Amazon.
I tend to collect books on my Kindle that sometimes sit for a while until I get a chance to read them. I’m always looking for something new. Any recommendations would be great so feel free to leave me a comment with a recommendation.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your musing in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!