• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing: The Fault in our Stars by John Green.
I am about half way through this book and it is not the type of book I normally read. I actually hate sad books that make me cry but this one is done exceptionally well. I don’t want to spoil it so I will leave it at that but will do a full review when I am finished reading (and crying).
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer is the book that I can’t wait to get my hands on. Apparently it has already been released (so not fair!) but will not be released in Canada until the end of the month. I love love love this series. It is rare to find a book that captures me as much as this story did. Each book/novella is about one of the characters and you get an in depth look at each one making the story more compelling each time. I can’t wait.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your musing in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
Monday Musing is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Check out their blog!