Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
“Colin” she said.
“I’m breaking up with you.”
At the time, of course, Colin did not fully understand the significance of the moment.
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
I have not started this yet, but it shows a lot of promise. This is the second John Green book for me and so far I love his writing style. Looking forward to this.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Check out their blog!
- An Abundance of Katherines (iamccsmith.wordpress.com)
- Review: An Abundance of Katherines (shtulman.wordpress.com)